top of page
EYEBROW MICROPIGMENTATION POST PROCEDURE CARE
During the healing process it is very normal to experience tenderness and slight redness. Due to the use of an anesthetic to ease the discomfort, a white halo may appear around the treated area and will disappear in an hour or so after the appointment. Once the exfoliation of your enhancement starts it is very important to NOT PICK, PEEL, or TOUCH the enhancement with your bare hands as it can lead to infection. Use a Q-Tip to apply your antibiotic and A&D to the treated area. Concentrated pigment focused on a certain area on your enhancement is due to the process of healing and is completely normal so please do not be alarmed. It is best to let the healing process happen naturally for the best end result.
Daily Care to Follow for 1 week
• Continuosly apply A&D throughout the healing process, 3-5 times daily for a week to 10 days. Please wash your hands before applying the product. Use a clean cotton swab on each side to prevent cross contamination. If you experince excessive itching, swelling or any blistering please stop the useage of your after care ointments and contact your technician immediately.
• We recommend that you use a gentle facial cleanser to cleanse your skin. Preferably one that doesn't contain AHA , glycolic, lactic acids , or Retin A products as they will fade the pigmentation. Please do not cleanse directly on the brows during the first week. Do not splash wash your face.
• To prevent your enhancement from getting wet, apply a thick layer of A&D to your enhancement when washing your hair to prevent it from becoming wet. Gently wipe off the A&D with cotton swabs.
• If your enhancement gets wet, gently pat the area dry using a clean tissue.
• Keep your hair away from your enhancement to prevent the possibility of infection.
• Please allow for the enhancement to naturally flake. It is also normal to experience itching. DO NOT PEEL, PICK, or RUB the enhancement as this will make it heal uneven and may cause infection.
• Don't undergo any skincare beauty treatments for at least 5 days after the application of your enhancement.
• No make-up should be applied close to your enhancement during this time, same goes for tinting eyelashes or brows. Please also avoid any products that contain Aloe vera or Vitamin E at this time.
Avoid for 2 weeks
• Please avoid having direct sunlight on your enhancement. No tanning treatments, jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorine, or recreational bodies of water.
• Do not tint, wax, or do peels, electrolysis, or laser hair removal treatments around the treated area.
Long Term Care
• The sun can damage and fade your treated area so take care of your enhancement by investing in a good sunscreen.
• If you are thinking of having a chemical peel, laser procedure, or an MRI scan inform the technician of your permanent cosmetics.
• If you decide to donate blood within a year after your treatment notify the national blood service before as this can affect your ability to donate.
• After the initial 14 days the color you have chosen will fade and begin to appear more natural.
• Typically healing should take up to about 14 days, though this can vary case by case due to the fact that some may take longer due to stress, a poor diet, or their immune system is compromised.
• The initial application is always applied conservatively because every person's skin is different and the final color can only be precisely determined and adjusted during a follow-up appointment after the initial application has fully healed. In order to ensure the best result we provide the second touch up to get the desired result. The cost of the second treatment is complimentary unless the client scheduled for an appointment and doesn't show, in that case they surrender their right of a complimentary appointment. Please be mindful of the therapist's time and call 48 hours in advanced to notice a reschedule. We also require a non refundable deposit when you book your initial appointment to guarantee your time slot.
bottom of page